It’s that time of year where the semester is winding down for college kids. College finals week usually starts right after Thanksgiving. College kids go from taking a few days off, eating turkey and enjoying family/friends to hitting the books when they get back from Thanksgiving break.
After all the heavy food, treats, pies and desserts your college student ingested during Thanksgiving break, why not give them the gift of some brain food for college finals week? Here at Orange Ring, we have put together a fruit box called “Focus on the Finals Fruit Box” which contains healthy citrus to help them study. Research has shown that smelling citrus can help reduce stress.
Prevention.com states, “Those who sniffed orange oil were less anxious throughout the test, and the beneficial effects even lingered once the exam was over.” The article also states: “The scent of a fresh fruit can do amazing things,” says Barbara Thomley, lead coordinator for the Complementary and Integrative Medicine Program at the Mayo Clinic. “From what we’ve seen with our patients, even a quick smell can make a major difference.”
The Focus on Finals Fruit Box is filled with healthy citrus to send to your college student. Easy to peel Sol Zest Mandarins and our best of season Florida Oranges. We have also included a chocolate gator and a squeeze n sip to drink their sweet juice. Keep them healthy during exam week with some healthy brain food they need to help them get through college exam week. Inhaling a little Florida sunshine will brighten up their day and reduce their stress. Click here to order your Focus on the Finals Fruit box now.
We are in the gift giving season with Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hanukkah arriving quickly. As a good boss or good employee, you want to make sure you are giving an appropriate gift to your co-worker. Here are Orange Ring, we have a great selection of corporate gifts that are healthy, easy to order and is something they can actually use at work. Who wouldn’t enjoy snacking on fresh Indian River citrus during the work day?
Consider these corporate gifts for your employees, co-worker or boss:
- Seasons Greetings Gift Basket. Combining all the things office workers love: a festive red holiday gift basket filled with Navel Oranges, Indian River Red Grapefruit, with a variety of nuts, cookies and coffee.
- Holiday Deluxe Fruit Basket. Our Holiday gift baket is loaded with juicy Navels and Indian River Red Grapfruit. We’ve dressed it up for the holidays and addin and extra touch of Christmas with milk chocolate cranberries, gingerbread cookies, holiday blend coffee and peppermint divinity. This makes a memorable gift!
- Traditional Grove Gift Basket. Our Traditional Grove Basket is intentionally reminiscent of the times when wooden crates were the novelty. This nostalgic basket is overflowing with 20 pounds of Navel Oranges and Indian River Red grapefruit, picked when their flavor is at its peak. Great to show your co-worker you appreciate them!
- Key Lime Dessert Lover. The Key Lime Pie is Florida’s state pie. Give your co-worker a vacation to the Florida keys! Travel there year round through the cool, crisp flavors this basket of gourmet goodies. This gift basket includes the following items: Key Lime Juice 16-ounce, Key Lime Cheese Ball & Dessert Mix, Key Lime Créme Brulée, Key Lime Rum Cake, Key Lime Pie Filling & Key Lime Desserts by Joyce LaFray.
These fruit gifts are available for order 24/7 at orangering.com. You can be sure our Indian River citrusis fresh picked and shipped daily.
Whether your your Thanksgiving traditions are the same year after year or if you are going somewhere different this Thanksgiving, it is a very nice gesture to offer the host a gift of thanks. Consider what the work and preparation the Thanksgiving host has had to do in order to host Thanksgiving festivities! From decoration, recipe planning, food purchase to the actual preparation and serving of the food- a lot of love and effort has been made.
Here are some gift ideas to show your gratitude to your Thanskgiving host:
- Thank You Gift Box. Our famous Indian River citrus speaks for itself. Choose either nine sweet Florida Oranges or six sun-sweetened Indian River Grapefruit or 15 Tangerines. Combine two of the most popular Indian River citrus varieties for a gift they will all enjoy. It’s sized and priced for gifting!
- Florida Hostess Basket. Nearly 11 pounds of mouth-watering Florida citrus; Florida Oranges and Indian River Red Grapefruit join our popular key lime cookies and citrus marmalades in a woven basket. The perfect Florida hostess gift. Contains 11 lbs of citrus (oranges in season and red grapefruit), Key Lime Coolers Cookies, Florida Marmalades and two assorted 3-ounce jars.
- Ring in the Holidays. Help them be ready to celebrate the Christmas / Hanukkah holiday! Ring in the holidays with this joyful gift of sweet Florida Navel Oranges, Indian River Red Grapefruit adorned by delicious bell-shaped chocolates. Give a gift of sunshine with a little holiday flair.
- Holiday Citrus Wreath. Give them something to enjoy during the holidays! Delicious Navel Oranges and Indian River Grapefruit paired with milk chocolate covered cranberries. Citrus and cranberries; the perfect combination for any time of the year.
- Holiday Deluxe Fruit Basket. Our Holiday gift basket is loaded with juicy Navels and Indian River Red Grapfruit. We’ve dressed it up for the holidays and added an extra touch of Christmas with milk chocolate cranberries, gingerbread cookies, holiday blend coffee and peppermint divinity. This makes a memorable gift!
- Honeybell Orange Cake. Give them a taste of Florida. Our Honeybell Orange Bundt Cake is as refreshing as a glass of fresh squeezed pure Florida sunshine! Our moist vanilla cake batter is blended with the sweet flavor of genuine juice from grove fresh Honeybell Tangelos. Light and citrusy, each golden slice of cake glows as bright as a warm island sunset. Garnish with a twist of orange to showcase this cake’s brilliant color. 24 oz. cake.
You Thanksgiving host would appreciate any of these delicious Indian River citrus fruit gifts. You can shop Orange Ring’s full selection of citrus fruit gifts at orangering.com.