Florida grapefruit makes a sweet and tangy addition to any dish.We would like to share some unique ways to enjoy the vibrant flavors of Florida grapefruit any time of the day. Give your menu a makeover and utilize some of these ideas. Florida Grapefruit is a versatile sweet treat that is the perfect complement to other foods. Adding a unique punch of flavor and nutrients to your everyday dishes will spice up your dishes and increase your daily nutrients to stay healthy and happy. Try one of these ideas today.
- Bake half a red grapefruit and top it with brown sugar.
- Top it with a spoonful of honey or maple syrup.
- Place a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg on top a red grapefruit
- Squeeze grapefruit juice onto chicken to marinate.
- For and extra zing, squeeze grapefruit juice into smoothies.
- Squeeze grapefruit juice into ice pop holders for a tangy frozen treat.
- Add red and white grapefruit to fruit salads.
- Pair it with fish, chicken or beef for a delicious grilled kabob.
- Add tangy flavor to your chicken or shrimp stir fry with Florida grapefruit.
Add exciting flavor to your food with sweet and tangy Florida Grapefruit!